Writer's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's World

A place for writers to enjoy themselves, receive advice, and post their works!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Preferences.
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:06 pm by Cherrie

» Kendall's Post Layouts
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm by Skye

» is this real life? or is this just fantasy?
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm by Skye

» No Title Yet! D8<
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm by Skye

» Valentine Woods and the Olympians- Chapter 1
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm by calle17

» Favorite book or series?
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm by ML

» The person below me game
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 pm by calle17

» Runing Through the Fire
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 am by LastOneHyper

» The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1
Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm by calle17

Top posters
Skye
Kendall's Post Layouts I_vote_lcapKendall's Post Layouts I_voting_barKendall's Post Layouts I_vote_rcap 
calle17
Kendall's Post Layouts I_vote_lcapKendall's Post Layouts I_voting_barKendall's Post Layouts I_vote_rcap 
LastOneHyper
Sakura
Kat
Charlotte
ML
Cherrie
Forum

Kendall's Post Layouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Kendall's Post Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Kendall's Post Layouts   Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 pm

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Kendall's Post Layouts Astrid

or

Kendall's Post Layouts Tumblr26

»- Silena Beauregard -»

My feet brushed the surface of the water gently, and my tan flip-flops lay beside me. The weather was quite warm today, to be honest, we kinda get tired of all the snow and cold weather after December. In fact, it was 75 today. I was wearing a sunset colored bikini top, it was orange and yellow and pink, all mixed in. On top of those matching bikini bottoms, I wore a pair of tan khakis. It wasn't the best combination, but the colors certainly matched. I rested on my hands, and looked down at the water. The sun's reflection make it glitter.

It was beautiful ( not as beautiful as me, of course ). Too absorbed in my own reflection in the water, I didn't notice the footsteps of another camper behind me. Until I looked to my left, I could'nt have guessed the camper was here. I could see their reflection in the water, but I couldn't tell who it was.
"Um. Hi." I said, looking up and tucking a few stray strands of my black hair behind my ear. Who was this person? I didn't know their name, and they probably weren't in my cabin. I didn't see them around camp that often.

Last edited by Skye on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Post Layouts   Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Kendall's Post Layouts Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee

»- Baylee McCarnille -»

Laying on my back on the gravel, I had my arms spread out, and I looked somewhat dead. My eyes were closed, and I clutched the ground tightly, as if I were to fall off. Sighing, I transferred some of my energy (that built up gradually) into the gravel. it dispersed quickly. Man, why am I not dead? I should have died of a stroke a long time ago. Anyways, my doctor suggested that I meditate, or release my energy to avoid stroke. I'm still young, I need to live, right? My long brown hair was spread out on the ground, and I turned my head. Blinking slowly, I gazed at Shane. Hepheastus cabin leader. Man, that cabin was just a place for danger to happen. If I took in too much electricity, I tend to set things on fire. Man, THAT was a bad day for me.

"What are you doing here?" I answered in a rude tone. It was fairly obvious that I was tired. Weak, not up to my normal self. I needed Zan. She would cheer me up. Or maybe if I dyed my hair black and yellow? Got a few tattoos, maybe. Nah, that wouldn't work. I already have enough of a trouble trying to hide the tattoo of birds on my calf. Tattoo's were just a nice experience. Like weed, but for half bloods. It inserted power and electricity into your body, and gave you a nice tingly thrill. It was amazing. For me, at least.

Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Post Layouts   Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Kendall's Post Layouts Tumblr25

»- Hailey Livingstone -»

With a hand-woven basket in her hands, Hailey sat on her knees in a long, flowing skirt, blowing off specks of gravel from a strawberry. She had her own special patch she 'claimed' This spot grew the tiniest, sweetest strawberries in the field. The wind was blowing from behind, and the sky was a spring blue. If it weren't for her height, Hailey would have been mistaken for some sort of Wind Nymph.

It was early in the afternoon, the sun wasn't quite high in the sky yet. The bushes swayed a bit, and Hailey tucked back a piece of her hair that flew into her mouth. Her hair was straightened today, instead of her usual natural wave. Her eyes, a beautiful light blue, gazed down at her basket. Near empty. Scratching right under her eye with no expression, she glanced back up. There was somebody else on the other side, but she didn't really mind.

The curious thing was that out of all the spots to pick strawberries in the field, why next to her? Well, it was the best place to pick them, but she hadn't told anybody, right? The wind blew harder, and Hailey tumbled forward into the bush. Unusually, she was very clumsy today. The wind didn't bother her most of the time. Funny, how it works. Her hair getting tangled between the branches of the bush. Wasn't the wind her friend? It wasn't supposed to knock her over.

"Gah..." She uttered under her breath, sitting up with her head craned to face the bush. This was embarrassing. Her basket was right next to her, and the strawberries were tumbling around in her basket. Using her thin fingers to pry the strands of her hair free from the tangle, Hailey grabbed for her basket before it toppled over. Doing so pulled at her hair, and she squeaked in pain as a strand or two were caught in the bush.

Why does getting your hair pulled out hurt so much, for something they used to do all the time as little children?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Post Layouts   Kendall's Post Layouts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendall's Post Layouts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's World :: Creations! :: Fiction-
Jump to: