Writer's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's World

A place for writers to enjoy themselves, receive advice, and post their works!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Preferences.
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:06 pm by Cherrie

» Kendall's Post Layouts
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm by Skye

» is this real life? or is this just fantasy?
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm by Skye

» No Title Yet! D8<
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm by Skye

» Valentine Woods and the Olympians- Chapter 1
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm by calle17

» Favorite book or series?
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm by ML

» The person below me game
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 pm by calle17

» Runing Through the Fire
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 am by LastOneHyper

» The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1
My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm by calle17

Top posters
Skye
My Preferences. I_vote_lcapMy Preferences. I_voting_barMy Preferences. I_vote_rcap 
calle17
My Preferences. I_vote_lcapMy Preferences. I_voting_barMy Preferences. I_vote_rcap 
LastOneHyper
Sakura
Kat
Charlotte
ML
Cherrie
Forum

My Preferences.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

My Preferences. Empty
PostSubject: My Preferences.   My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Genres
I prefer to write fiction. I write a lot of fan fiction ideas also, but some never get past the idea stage.

Faults
I always end up beginning a story, but never finishing it. From what I can tell, it may be due to the fact that I never get any support. :-(

My Writing Issues
I have problems with punctuation. Sometimes, I may forget a comma or a period. So if you see me do that, feel free to point it out!
Back to top Go down
https://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Sakura

Sakura

My Preferences. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Preferences.   My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Genres
I write Fiction. The categories I use are usually Supernatural, Fantasy, Adventure, Slice of Life, Comedy and sometimes Romance. I also write Manga. They are either rated for everyone or 12+.

Faults
Most of the hundreds of stories I write end up unfinished. A lot of the time I think that nobody would enjoy reading my story so I just throw the sheets of paper into the recycling bin and start over.

My Writing Issues
My English grammar and vocabulary are not that great since I usually write my stories in French, but I do try my best. I have the tendency to repeat some words over and over. Sometimes I also seem to go on and on with the details in a certain scene. They can be so long that the reader probably gets bored and starts to look for more action. I'd really appreciate it if whoever reads my creations I will post here in future could give me some tips on how to improve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LastOneHyper

LastOneHyper

My Preferences. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Preferences.   My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Genres Fiction and NonFiction Mostly

Faults
I have alot of Unfinished Stories and never even finish them

Writing Issues
I forgot ALOT OF PEROIDS! and i also spell words incorrect alot.

Back to top Go down
calle17

calle17

Location : Over there in a box. That box is in your closet. I'm going to jump out at youat the very moment you least expect it.

My Preferences. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Preferences.   My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 am

Genres

I enjoy writing Fantasy and Comedie stories. I once tried to write a romance story. It did not end well.

Faults

I never finish my stories. If I write one for my friends, they start making title pages, and then I scrap the whole story because I think it sucks. Then I feel bad so I write another story, and the process repeats.

Writing Issues

It takes me a long time to come with ideas for a story. Sometimes it will take me months to figure out what to write about, and by then, I don't want to write a story the day I finally figure out what to write. It is very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Cherrie

My Preferences. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Preferences.   My Preferences. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Genres
    I mostly write short drama stories. I feel more comfortable in that genre and it will probably stay that way. I mostly do stories about life. So fantasy and sci-fi aren't my department.

Writing Faults

I tend to include whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment that I'm writing the book. Most of the time other people don't even know what the refrence is. I'm trying to stop doing that though.

Writing Issues

The list goes on and on, but the main issue I have is writing something alone, I always need a beta reader or a co-author to fill in some parts. I also have a ton of plot ideas, but I never know how to get to that point from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Preferences. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Preferences.   My Preferences. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Preferences.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's World :: Introductions :: Your Writing Preferences-
Jump to: