Writer's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's World

A place for writers to enjoy themselves, receive advice, and post their works!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Preferences.
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:06 pm by Cherrie

» Kendall's Post Layouts
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm by Skye

» is this real life? or is this just fantasy?
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm by Skye

» No Title Yet! D8<
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm by Skye

» Valentine Woods and the Olympians- Chapter 1
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm by calle17

» Favorite book or series?
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm by ML

» The person below me game
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 pm by calle17

» Runing Through the Fire
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 am by LastOneHyper

» The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm by calle17

Top posters
Skye
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapThe Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_voting_barThe Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
calle17
The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapThe Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_voting_barThe Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
LastOneHyper
Sakura
Kat
Charlotte
ML
Cherrie
Forum

The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:27 am

I'm publishing Chapters 1 and of 16. After reading the first chapter, please tell me whether you are interested to read it all or not! It's rated for everyone and it's recommended for people who like to read adventure or stories about school life. It is also a runner up entry for a writing competition we have each year in Ireland. Enjoy! Smile

- Chapter 1 -

Rose was thirteen when she was left alone on the island of Marawanga...

It all started when Ms Frank, her geography class teacher was talking about their cruise all around the world. "We will be going from here into the Atlantic Ocean and then..."
Rose was daydreaming. She could already imagine herself standing at the deck, watching birds out in the distance flying into the sunset...

"Miss Rose Dairy!" Ms Frank was standing beside Rose's desk, though Rose was still too busy to notice. She closed her eyes and started swinging on her chair. Ms Frank cleared her throat and gently poked the pupil's shoulder. Suddenly, Rose lost balance and fell back. Everyone else turned around started giggling. Rose started to blush.
"Now that Rose is back with us," said the teacher as she walked back to her desk. "I would like to inform you that anyone who doesn't behave from now until the trip in two weeks, will not have permission to go.

Just then, the school bell rang. Ms Frank handed out the permission slips to everyone as they walked out.

*Writer's note: Yes, I know this is very short of a chapter. The others can be 4 times longer than this Razz

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LastOneHyper

LastOneHyper

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Cool i can't wait for the next chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 pm

That's pretty good. Continue, I want to see where it goes!
Back to top Go down
https://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:05 am

Thanks guys, I'll have the 2nd chapter typed up when I have the time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
calle17

calle17

Location : Over there in a box. That box is in your closet. I'm going to jump out at youat the very moment you least expect it.

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

This is awesome! I'm hooked already!
Back to top Go down
LastOneHyper

LastOneHyper

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 am

Sakura wrote:
Thanks guys, I'll have the 2nd chapter typed up when I have the time! Very Happy
Okiezz o.~
il'l be waiting for the second chapter
Back to top Go down
calle17

calle17

Location : Over there in a box. That box is in your closet. I'm going to jump out at youat the very moment you least expect it.

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1   The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1