Writer's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's World

A place for writers to enjoy themselves, receive advice, and post their works!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Preferences.
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:06 pm by Cherrie

» Kendall's Post Layouts
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm by Skye

» is this real life? or is this just fantasy?
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm by Skye

» No Title Yet! D8<
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm by Skye

» Valentine Woods and the Olympians- Chapter 1
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm by calle17

» Favorite book or series?
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm by ML

» The person below me game
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 pm by calle17

» Runing Through the Fire
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 am by LastOneHyper

» The Cruise all Around the World - Chapter 1
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm by calle17

Top posters
Skye
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_vote_lcapis this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_voting_baris this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_vote_rcap 
calle17
is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_vote_lcapis this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_voting_baris this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_vote_rcap 
LastOneHyper
Sakura
Kat
Charlotte
ML
Cherrie
Forum

is this real life? or is this just fantasy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: is this real life? or is this just fantasy?   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 pm

"Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see..."

navigation
List of active characters.

Skylar Cross - Click Here
Henry Jones - Click Here
Denica Kalehla - Click Here
Jennifer Allen - Click Here
Isabella Lopez - Click Here
Damon Brenner - Click Here
Chris Garner - Click Here
Thalia Grace - Click Here

play-bys
Those who play my characters

Ellen Page
Munro Chambers
Rachel Platten - Random Model
Jennifer Lawrence
Annasophia Robb
Hutch Dano
Louis Tomlinson
Kaya Scodelario

template
Template created by me.

Code:
[list][list][list][img][/img]
[font=georgia][i][size=15]""[/size][/i][/font]

[font=candara][size=12][b][color=white]Name:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Age, Birthday, and Gender:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Family:[/color][/b][list][color=#cccccc][b]Immortal Parent:[/b]
[b]Mortal Family:[/b][/color][/list][b][color=white]Claiming and Years in Camp:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]History:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Personality:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Appearance:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Fatal Flaw:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Pets:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Weapons, Talents, and Powers:[/color][/b]
[b][color=white]Play-By:[/color][/b] [/size][/font][/list][/list][/list]

Last edited by Skye on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Orders for Shop   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:44 pm

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Tumblr19
        "Your personality needs some work."

Name: Her full name is Skylar Marie Cross. Skylar didn't know her last name, so when she was 8, she gave herself the last name, "Desity". She didn't want to take her adopted parent's last name.
        Age, Birthday, and Gender: Skye is 17 years of age, born on November 4, 1994. She is a female.
        Family:
          Immortal Parent: The god Poseidon is Skye's dad. He is the god of the sea, and "The Earth-Shaker."
          Mortal Family: Skye was adopted after her mother abandoned her. Her mother's name was Mellinda Cross. She was a marine biologist, but after realizing she could barely provide for herself, let alone a baby, she gave her up. Christa Carson and Jayden Carson were a young couple who were looking to adopt. They came across her in the orphanage, and knew something was special about her. They took her in, happy to have a child.
        Claiming and Years in Camp: Skye was claimed when she crossed into camp at 12 years old. She has been in camp since then, tallying up to 5 years.
        History: Skye was born in Corpus Christi, Texas, or as she liked to call it, "The Kingdom by the Sea." Her mother was a marine biologist, but with low pay. Poseidon met her one day on the docks. She was on her way to work when they struck up a conversation. Eventually, they agreed to meet. After a few meetings, the two fell in love, and had a baby.
        After Skye was born, Mellinda was the happiest woman alive. But after just 3 days of Skye's birth, he mysteriously disappeared. Mellinda was heartbroken, and adding to the fact that she barely had any money to provide for herself made matters worse. She had planned on marrying Poseidon and gaining some money from him. So with a broken and heavy heart, she gave Skye to an orphanage.
        From then on, Skye lived at the orphanage. She had trouble fitting in with other kids, and was alone most of her time there. That was excluding the bullying. The older and younger kids teased her for being alone and different from the other kids.
        When she was 9 years old, Skye was adopted by Christa and Jayden Carson adopted Skye. They thought she was special, and boy, were they right on that one.
        Skye's social life living with the Carsons wasn't much different from living in the orphanage. She was bullied, felt alone. But one thing that was different was the time she spent near the water. Everyday after school, she would go to the beach. That added to the reasons kids teased her. When she was 11, she became fed up with what she was dealing with, and so she ran away.
        Her parents sent search teams after her, put up signs, listed her as a run away. But too bad for them, because Skye was a good hider. She found a home in New Jersey, with a guy she met on the streets. He was 16, a bit older than her. He became a sort of big brother figure. He was part of a deadly gang that was accused of killing people as initiations. She tried to get him to drop out of the gang, and almost reached her goal. The gang members were angry that he wanted out, and killed him. She left after that, before anyone could find her. She found Camp Half-Blood after that, and was claimed.

Personality: Skye is a rowdy person. She used to be shy with the lack of friends, but because of her time at Camp Half-Blood, she has become better at socializing and being loud. But sadly, that doesn't mean her socializing skills are great. Skye hates almost everyone, which might be due to the bullying she experienced. She's not very welcome to people she just meets, but will try not to show it.
        Because of her fatal flaw, she believes she has the power to save everyone. She's very loyal to her very few friends, and you can find she is extremely nice to the people she cares about.
        Skye is a tom-boy, and she hates wearing dresses unless absolutely necessary. She hates girly things, and prefers a sneaker to a high heel. She plays a few sports, and trains a lot, so she's good at a few weapons that include her dagger, a sword, and even a bow and arrow.
        Skye feels unwanted and unconfident most of the time. That doesn't help her self-esteem, along with her on and off boyfriend checking out other girls.

Appearance: Skye is very pretty, but doesn't see it herself. She's not very tall for her age, and stands at about only 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Skye has brown hair, which goes to about 3 inches past her shoulders. She also has bangs that she usually pushes to the side. She's quite tan, as you can find her out on the water or training. Skye's eyes are a deep green, reflecting the ocean.
        Skye has a single tattoo on her left thumb, a black anchor. She got it when she was 15, from a shop outside of New York. She was able to convince the tattoo artist she was old enough, and he fell for it.
        She doesn't have a very slim face, with slightly chubby cheeks.
        Skye has a silver anchor necklace that she has worn since she arrived at the orphanage. Her mother gave it to her, hoping it would lead her to realize who her father was before it was too late.

Fatal Flaw: Excessive personal loyalty is Skye's fatal flaw.
        Pets: Skye doesn't have any pets. If she did, they would probably die because she forgot about them.
        Weapons, Talents, and Powers: Skye has a celestial bronze dagger that she favors over any other weapon. She can fight very well with swords and bows if she needs to, but typically sticks with her dagger. She has a high sense of intuition, which can help her out of problems, but she doesn't depend on it. Skye can manipulate water when she's near it. She can change the temperature, and even melt ice. It takes a lot of concentration for her to do this, though.
        Play-By: Skye is played by Ellen page.

Her Tattoo:
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: is this real life? or is this just fantasy?   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 pm

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Eligol13
        "Hah. Me, insensitive? You must be joking..."

Name: His name is Henry Isaac Jones is his full name. The name Henry means "home ruler," and the name Isaac means "he will laugh."
        Age, Birthday, and Gender: Henry Jones is 17 years young. His birthday is on September 15, 1994. He was born in Los Angeles, California. He's about as male as they come.
        Family:
          Immortal Parent: Henry's mother is Tyche. She is the goddess of fortune, chance, providence, and fate. In ancient times, she was the deity that governed the fortune and prosperity of a city, its destiny.
          Mortal Family: Henry's dad is a very famous fashion designer. His name is Isaac Jones. He designs both women's and men's fashions, and is extremely rich, This, may be the reason Tyche fell in love with his good fortune.
        Claiming and Years in Camp: Henry was dropped off at camp after he was born, by his father, and was claimed almost immediately. He has been at camp 17 years.
        History:
        Personality:
        Appearance:
        Fatal Flaw:
        Pets:
        Weapons, Talents, and Powers:
        Play-By:

Last edited by Skye on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: is this real life? or is this just fantasy?   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 pm

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Tumblr21
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: is this real life? or is this just fantasy?   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 pm

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Tumblr22
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Girlfa11
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: is this real life? or is this just fantasy?   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Hutchd10
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: is this real life? or is this just fantasy?   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Tumblr23
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Tumblr_lwkk51EVWp1r6vmp1o1_500
ϟ Thalia Grace ϟ

"Dancing?" Annabeth asked.
            Thalia nodded. She cocked her ear to the music and made a face. "Ugh. Who chose the Jesse McCartney?"
            Grover looked hurt. "I did."
            "Oh my gods, Grover. That is so lame. Can't you play like, Green Day or something?"

Character you're applying for:
      Thalia Grace
        [Daughter of Zeus] :: [Lieutenant of Artemis] :: [Pinecone Face] - Call her this, and you are likely to get struck by lightning. -

Description:
      Personality: Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, is a strong, hard headed, calculating, immortal huntress. She is capable of holding her own in battle, and prefers to deal with her issues alone. However, she is not completely headstrong. Underneath her macho facade, she is affectionate. Of course, she would be the last one to show it. Much like her father, Zeus, she is very prideful. She seldom asks for help with anything.

Although independent, Thalia actually has friends. Probably her best friend, Annabeth Chase, is often the person she confides in with her personal problems. Though Percy Jackson can be a pighead, he's one of her good friends. Luke Castellan used to be on of her best friends, but when he joined the Titan Army and was eventually possessed by Kronos, that changed. Maybe Thalia being a pine tree had something to do with it.

If you were to ask other campers to describe Thalia in one word, "sparky" or "feisty" might come up a few times. She has a short temper, which you'll see if you stick around long enough.

Appearance: Thalia Grace dresses in a style that is known as punk. Her attire is filled with dark colors, particularly black. While as a Hunter, she wears a uniform, you can count on Thalia adding some things to it. Even as the Lieutenant of Artemis, you can find her incorporating some of her own clothes into her uniform. As a symbol of her lieutenant status, she has a silver circlet forever on her head.

As for her physical appearance, Thalia Grace is very beautiful. She has black, short, spiky hair. It's usually stuck out in different directions, framing her face. It has a few color highlights of blue and hot pink. Her eyes are a fierce, electric blue color. This is most likely because of her father, Zeus. She has relatively pale skin, and freckles spread across her cheeks and nose.

Sample Roleplay:
      I coughed and opened my eyes. A boy leaned over me. He had black hair, and green eyes. He looked about 12 or 13. I had some trouble breathing, and I felt cold. I shivered, and stared at the boy for a moment.
      "Who-"
      "I'm Percy," the boy said. "You're safe now."
      I was flustered at the moment in time. I tried to say something that sounded mildly intelligent, but that wasn't going to happen.
      "Strangest dream…" I muttered.
      "It's okay," he reassured me.
      "Dying." I breathed out heavily, trying to stop shaking.
      "No," he assured me again. "You're okay. What's your name?"
      I stared into his eyes for a moment. Could I trust him? I peered around at my surroundings for a few seconds, unsure of where I was. Finally, I decided to say something.
      "I'm Thalia. Daughter of Zeus."
      A few of the campers gasped around us, but a few didn't seem surprised. Grover, Annabeth, Chiron, and this Percy character had seemed almost… frightened to see me. I didn't quite understand what was wrong.
      But then, I knew. Grover and Annabeth looked older than when I had remembered, fighting up that hill.
      "Wait… What happened?" I asked,
      Annabeth took a shaky step towards me. Her eyes were wide, her hands hung at her sides. She still looked as shocked as she did when I awoke.
      "Thalia… On that night, when you were fighting up that hill to get Luke and I to camp safely-" she choked a little bit, and I had an urge to hug her. She cleared her throat, and continued. "You died. Your dad, Zeus, took pity on you. He turned you into a Pine Tree at the border of the camp," she pointed to the Pine Tree I had been lying under. "And you were that tree for about 6 years," she swallowed, and I noticed how pained she really looked.
      I stood up, moving away from the pine tree and that Percy kid.
      "I honestly don't remember much. Just going down, thinking I was dying…" I coughed. I still felt strange. I felt… powerful. Healthy, even though my last memory was feeling my life slip away. I stole a glimpse at my pine tree.
      That's when I noticed something I recognized from my mythology book. It was the Golden Fleece.

Why do you deserve to or want to roleplay this character?
      I don't know if I can actually say I deserve to role-play Thalia Grace. I probably don't. But in a lot of ways, I can relate to this character. She and I have very similar personalities. We are both extremely stubborn and we are all about our pride. Her persistency is something I can relate to a lot. When I want things, I go after them. Let's also be honest. I mean, who wouldn't want to role-play a canon character, let alone one of the best ones? She's just a great character that I admire very much. It would be pretty fun to play Thalia. I love her character, and I feel like I'm more connected to her than I should be. I obsess over fictional characters just like any other teenage girl, particularly Thalia, because of how much I relate to her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this real life? or is this just fantasy?   is this real life? or is this just fantasy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this real life? or is this just fantasy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's World :: Creations! :: Fiction-
Jump to: